Attorney Bar Number Search
- If your last names includes an apostrophe, search using a space in place of the apostrophe (i.e. for O'Connor use O Connor)
- If your last name includes a hyphen, search using a space in place of the hyphen (i.e for Smith-Jones use Smith Jones)
- If you've changed your name at any point in your career (i.e. marriage, Order of Court, etc), try your previous name.
You may have failed to notify the Court of the change.
- If you still can not find your name, try using the first 3-4 letters. A data entry error may have occurred when you
were entered into the Court's database.
- If you are still having difficulty, please contact the Court's Attorney Admission Specialist Catherine Scaffidi (410-962-3293) for assistance.