Reservations and Training
To reserve an electronic evidence presentation system or schedule training for the courts available technologies, please contact District Court Help Desk at (410)962-4058 in Baltimore and (301) 344-3122 in Greenbelt. MDDml_information_technology@mdd.uscourts.gov
Attorney Conference Room and Lounge
- Wireless Internet Service
- Office equipment (fax machine, copier, printer)
- Information is available at the Case Processing/Records counter located in the Clerks Office.
Electronic Evidence Presentation System
- Ten built-in presentation systems
- Nine built-in presentation system
Built-in Systems Offer the Following Features:
- Multiple Monitor Display
- Computer input for PC-based presentations
- DVD/BlueRay and VCR
- Document Camera
- On Screen Annotation
- Audio System Integration
- Video Conferencing Integration
Electronic Evidence Presentation Systems:
- The systems are available for use in civil and criminal cases and must be approved by chambers, prior to your request to the IT Department.
- Systems should be reserved at least one month in advance of trial.
- Name of Attorney
- Name of Firm
- Address/Phone No.
- Name of Judge
- Case Name and Number
- Date of Trial
- Length of Trial
- Two available writing surfaces
- Ability to produce hard copy of handwritten charts and notes
- Ability to produce electronic copy (advance notice required) of handwritten charts and notes
- Erasable writing surface
Wireless Assisted Listening Devices
Wireless Headsets for Bench Conferences