- Click Criminal, then under Other Filings, click Notices.
- If you are filing on behalf of the defendant, select Notice of Attorney Appearance – Defendant from the list of Available Events.
- If filing on behalf of the government, select Notice of Attorney Appearance - USA.
- Your selection will appear in the Selected Events field.
- Click Next.
Add PDF Documents
During the course of the filing, a screen titled Notices will appear. The screen may vary based on whether you are filing on behalf of the defendant or the government. When this screen appears, you should attach your Notice of Attorney Appearance.
- During the filing, the system will display a designation status screen. (If filing on behalf of the government, you will not get this screen).
- Select the appropriate attorney type and click Next
- Continue with the standard filing procedure.