Adding an alias is similar to searching and selecting parties or attorneys. To add an alias:
- On the left side of the screen, click the Add Alias icon next to Alias for the appropriate party.
- The right side of the screen will display a field to enter the last name of the alias. Enter the name, and click Search.
- If the name you entered is in the list, click on the name and then click Select Alias.
- If the name is not in the list, click Create New Alias, add the information, and click Add Alias.
- Repeat these steps if additional aliases are associated with the party.
Continue to Displaying Parties and Case Participants