Attorneys can enter their own appearances in civil cases using the following steps.
- Click Click on the top menu, then under Other Filings click on Notices.
- Under Available Events click on Notice of Appearance, then click Next.
- Enter your case number and click Next.
- Attach your Notice of Appearance form, which can be found here. If needed, attach any other necessary documents followed by clicking Next.
- Select the party or group that you represent, then click Next.
- Leave the default boxes checked, unless you are the lead counsel, which you would then check the box marked Lead, then click Next.
- Click Next.
- Click Next, understanding that this will finalize entering the notice.