You are here

Filing Without an Attorney

The Clerk's Office has prepared information to assist people representing themselves in this Court, including identifying various legal resources, providing blank forms to assist with filings, and instructions for how to file a civil action.  Please review this Handbook for Pro Se (Self-Represented) Litigants.

Please note: The Court does not accept cash as payment.  The Court accepts the following as payment: cashier's check, money order, personal check, and credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover).  Checks and money orders must be made payable to "Clerk, U.S. District Court".

The information on this website is neither legal advice nor a substitute for legal advice.  If you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney in your area as court staff cannot provide legal advice to the public.