Maryland Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
2021 Introduction to Federal Practice Program
The Maryland Chapter of the Federal Bar Association will be presenting the second session of its online Introduction to Federal Practice Program online on February 19, 2021. The program will run from 1:30 though 4 p.m. and will feature:
- A presentation by Magistrate Judge J. Mark Coulson on becoming a member of the bar of the District of Maryland.
- A Courthouse Primer by David Ciambruschini, Attorney Advisor in the Office of the Clerk.
- An introduction to electronic filing by CM/ECF Administrator Mary Doughney.
- An introduction to the Historical Society of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland by its president, Herbert Better.
- An introduction to the Bench/Bar Committee by Margaret Fonshell Ward.
- A presentation on the Federal Rules of Evidence and evidentiary issues by the Judge George J. Hazel and Judge Benson Legg (Ret.).
An RSVP is required, but the CLE program is offered free of charge. Please send RSVPs by e-mail to: Jerome Cosby at Jcosby@milesstockbridge.com. Those who RSVP will receive a link for the program via email.
Information regarding the March 19 and April 23, 2021 sessions of the program will be posted in the coming weeks.