Maryland Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
2021 Introduction to Federal Practice Program
The Maryland Chapter of the Federal Bar Association will be presenting the third session of its online Introduction to Federal Practice Program online on March 19, 2021. The program will run from 1:30 though 4 p.m. and will feature:
- A presentation by Judge Theodore Chuang, Ezra Gollogly, and Louis Malick on civil pleading, venue, jurisdiction and removal.
- A presentation by Magistrate Judge Charles Day and Andrew Torrez on the Local Rules for Discovery, ESI and Spoliation.
- A presentation by Laure´ Ruth, Legal Director of the Woman’s Law Center of Maryland, on pro bono legal services for survivors of domestic violence.
- A presentation by Magistrate Judge Gina Simms and E. Hutchinson Robbins on mediation in the federal court.
- A presentation by Judge Ellen Hollander and Rachel McGuckian on dispositive civil motions.
An RSVP is required, but the CLE program is offered free of charge. Please send
RSVPs by e-mail to: Jerome Cosby at Jcosby@milesstockbridge.com. Those who RSVP will receive a link for the program via email.
Information regarding the April 23, 2021 session of the program will be posted in the coming weeks.